Security of your personal data
We have effectively implemented, both at the time of defining the processing media and at the time of processing, appropriate technical and organizational measures, designed to implement data protection principles and to integrate the necessary guarantees into the processing in order to meet the requirements of GKPD and protect your rights. We have also implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by definition, only personal data necessary for the purpose of processing is processed. We have active procedures for controlling possible violation of personal data and in such a case we will inform you immediately as well as the competent supervisory authority.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The computers and programs used by Casa di Gusto are designed to operate in such a way that the use of personal data and identification data is kept to a minimum. This data is processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives set out in this Policy and will be stored for as long as is absolutely necessary to achieve the specific intended purposes. In any case, the criterion used to determine the storage period is based on compliance with the deadlines allowed by law and the principles of data minimization, storage limitation or rational management of our files.
The applicable law (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) provides extended rights to data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-.-Vis the controller regarding the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below.
- Right of access under Article 15
- Right of correction in accordance with Article 16
- Right of deletion (“right to be forgotten”) in accordance with Article 17
- Right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18
- Obligation to notify regarding the correction or deletion of personal data or the restriction of processing in accordance with Article 19
- Right to data portability under Article 20
- Right to withdraw consent according to article 7 par. 3
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77
If, within the framework of the contract, we process your personal data, you have the right at any time to object to this processing, which will be valid for the future. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the relevant data. However, we reserve the right to further processing if there are compelling reasons (eg tax) that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms or if the processing is used to pursue or defend legal claims.
Please check its modifications at regular intervals.